Are you keen to help others during their time of need?
Our Online Get Started with Mental Health First Aid course, delivered in partnership with Hanna Consultancy and funded by the European Social Fund, will give you the skills needed to be a Mental Health First Aider. The course is free, accredited by the Public Health Agency and you'll receive a certificate that will stand out on your CV.
Are you 18-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by completing a challenge as part of a team.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you could also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course will be delivered online using Microsoft Teams
- The course is open to young people aged 18-30 who are not in education or employment
- You'll learn the skills needed to provide first aid to someone who is experiencing a mental health crisis
- Once completed, you’ll receive a certificate from the Public Health Agency