Want to get creative through digital?
Our Online Digital Storytelling course, delivered in partnership with 4pi Productions, is aimed at young people aged 16-25 who would like to record their experiences during lockdown. The course is designed to teach digital media & production skills through capturing aspects of life during the pandemic. The media used may include filming techniques, stills, audio only, and other forms of online media which individuals can use to tell a story or present an idea. The products created by the young people will be presented in a virtual studio which will be open for public viewing.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by completing a challenge as part of a team.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you could also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is made up of 10 sessions taking place across 2 weeks, starting Monday 18th January 2021
- The course will be run over Microsoft Teams, so you'll need to be able to access the internet via a laptop or tablet
- You'll need to have an interest in media production and must be comfortable showing your face on camera for the duration of the course