Are you keen to help others?
Our Get Started with Mental Health First Aid course, delivered in partnership with Hanna Consultancy and funded by the European Social Fund, will give you the skills needed to be a Mental Health First Aider. The course is free, accredited by the Public Health Agency and you'll receive a certificate that will stand out on your CV.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by completing a challenge as part of a team.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you could also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course runs from Monday 18th to Thursday 21st January, between 10am - 1pm and will take place online
- You'll develop the skills and knowledge to be able to help someone by identifying the early signs of mental ill-health and responding effectively in a mental health crisis as a First Aider
- Once completed, you’ll secure a Mental Health First Aid qualification, accredited by the Public Health Agency