Are you interested in the media industry?
Our Get Started with Media course, delivered in partnership with BBC Northern Ireland, will help you to meet new people, gain practical skills and give you an insight into the world of Digital Media.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your media skills as part of a week-long challenge.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The programme is open to 16-30 year olds in Northern Ireland
- The programme runs from Tuesday 27th July to Thursday 29th July from 10.00am to 4.00pm each day
- The programme will take place at BBC NI, Broadcasting House, Ormeau Avenue, Belfast, BT2 8HQ