Are you interested in the media industry?
Our Get Started with TV Production in the Digital Age course, delivered in partnership with Media Trust, can help you to improve your skills. The course is only open to young people living in Croydon.
Are you 16-24 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your media skills as part of a week-long challenge.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 16-24 from Croydon who are not currently in education, employment or training
- You'll take part in a free one-week online programme through the Make Trax Project
- The course will introduce you to what TV Production looks like in the current era of digital platforms, user-generated content and vlogging