Are you interested in the world of online media?
Our Get Started with Vlogging course, delivered in partnership with The Reporters' Academy, will help you explore different social media platforms and create content using your own phone/tablet to record, edit and post.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your media skills as part of a week-long challenge.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 16-25 living in the North East of England
- The course runs from Monday 29th March to Thursday 1st April 2021 (4 days)
- You'll take part in an online session each day of the course, from 10.00am-12.30pm via Microsoft Team
- You'll be given tasks to work on by yourself during each afternoon which you'll prepare ready for the following day
- You'll need to have an interest in creating your own blog/vlog or may have already started one
- You'll also need to be happy in front of a camera and have your own phone/tablet for recording yourself