Are you interested in your physical health and well-being?
Our Online Get Started with Fitness course, delivered in partnership with LJ Flanders from Cell Workout, can help you to improve your knowledge and skills. Cell Workout is the bestselling fitness manual which was developed on The Prince's Trust Enterprise programme in 2014. LJ was a Prince's Trust Young Ambassador in 2016 and won The Prince's Trust Enterprise Award in 2017.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
This 5-day online course ideal for beginners looking to start your fitness journey or people interested in a career in health and fitness. This programme covers anatomy and physiology, warmups, cool downs, cardiovascular fitness, nutrition and career pathways within the fitness industry.
- The course is open to young people aged 16-30 living in Birmingham and the surrounding areas
- The digital course will give you the chance to get fit from home by engaging in a combination of fitness and theory sessions
- You'll get support from the Cell Workout team who will share their journeys and experiences in a bid to motivate you to get into fitness as well as help you to create a fitness plan that you'll continue after the course
- The course will not only improve your physical health but will be a great boost for your general wellbeing
- You'll also receive a free Cell Workout t-shirt and manual