Are you interested in makeup?
Our Get Started with Makeup course, delivered in partnership with Aspire Beauty, can help you to improve your skills. The course is a week long and will be held face-to-face at The Prince's Trust Centre in Belfast. You'll get to meet new friends and gain practical make-up skills.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people, improve your skills and create your own looks by working on a group challenge.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 16-30 across Northern Ireland
- The course runs from 10.00am to 3.00pm, from Monday 13th December to Friday 17th December
- The course will take place at The Prince's Trust, Unit 8 Weavers Court, Linfield Road, Belfast, BT12 5GH
- You'll get your travel expenses to and from the course and your lunch provided