Want to know how robots work?
Our Get Started with Robotics course, delivered in partnership with Procter Learning Technologies, can help you to improve your engineering skills.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by working on a group challenge like building and testing a robot.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The main programme runs from the 19th - 23rd March with a reunion day on the 28th
- You'll get the chance to build a robot and take part in a Motor Workshop as well learn about coding and Programming Movement such as Acceleration, Turning and Reversing
- You'll also receive a Crest Award and take part in an end of programme celebration where you'll demonstrate your robot
- You'll also have access to personal development support and careers advice as well as what further opportunities are on offer