Are you interested in music?
Our Get Started with Music course, delivered in partnership with The Irene Taylor Trust, can help you to improve your skills in music production and recording as well as develop your own personal life skills.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your music skills by working on a group challenge like composing, recording and performing a piece.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll gain experience in Song-Writing, Music Production and Recording through practical workshops with professional musicians
- You'll get the chance to work in a group to deliver your own music event by the end of the week
- You'll also be able to receive ongoing support from The Prince's Trust and The Irene Taylor Trust