Can you apply yourself with apps?
Our Get Started with Apps course, delivered in partnership with Made by Milk, can help you to improve your digital skills. This course is part funded by the European Social Fund and Clive Grunshaw, Lancashire's Police and Crime Commissioner.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your digital skills by working on a group challenge like working with a group to come up with an app idea, before designing and developing a prototype to present to the technology experts.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll get the chance to learn about how Apps are made and what makes a good App
- You'll also get experience with Coding as well as the opportunity to design and produce an App
The course kicks off with a Taster Day on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
You might also be interested in: