Are you the next Steven Spielberg or Kathryn Bigelow?
Our Get Started with Film course, delivered in partnership with Wavemaker, will put you in the director's chair and improve your filming skills.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by working on a group challenge like producing and screening your own film to an audience at the end of programme celebration.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is available to young people aged 16-30 living in Staffordshire, Shropshire, Black Country, Coventry, Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Herefordshire
- You'll gain a fun insight into the film industry, get the chance to sample & create video from your own home and learn the basics of video recording
- You'll also develop confidence and communication skills
The course kicks-off with an online Taster Day at 11am-1pm on 1st February 2021.
You might also be interested in: