Are you a keen cook?
Our Get Started with Food Hygiene and Healthy Eating course will help you to learn about Healthy Eating using the Eatwell Guide and you can work to gain a Level 2 qualification in Food Hygiene.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by working a on a week-long challenge.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you could also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course will run across 5 days and takes place online - you'll need access to the internet as well as the capability to join Microsoft Teams
- You'll be introduced to Food Hygiene & Healthy Eating, using the Eatwell Guide to support meal planning and making healthy food choices
- You'll also have the opportunity to complete a Level 2 qualification in Food Hygiene and will learn
- The course is interactive, will improve confidence, self-esteem and communication skills
- Once the qualification is achieved, it could be the starting point for a brand-new career