Are you a keen cook?
Our Get Started with Food Hygiene and Healthy Eating course will give you the opportunity to gain a Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification as well as the skills to prepare a healthy balanced meal.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by completing a challenge as part of a team.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you could also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to all young people aged 16-25 years old in Wales
- The course is run over 5 consecutive days - you'll need to be available for all 5 days
- You'll achieve a Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification and get an understanding of how to prepare a healthy meal using the food groups from the Eatwell Guide
- The course will be interactive and will give you a chance to meet other young people
- The course is interactive and will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, make new friends and have support from Prince's Trust Staff for up to 3 months after the programme
- You'll need access to the internet as well as a laptop, pc or tablet