Whether it's at home or in the workplace, we all need to develop our digital skills
Our Get Started with Digital Skills course, delivered in partnership with Wavemaker, can help you to improve your digital skills.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your digital skills by working on a group challenge like working with a group to come up with an app idea, before designing and developing a prototype to present to the technology experts.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is available free of charge to young people aged 16-30 who are not currently in full time work, education or training
- The course will give you the chance to learn from industry experts on digital tattoos & your digital footprint
- You'll develop skills in using digital tools and Apps, create your own website and learn how to use 3D and CAD software