Why are you starting a business?
If you're keen to get started, but would benefit from free training, mentoring and access to funding, sign up to our Enterprise programme.
This worksheet (pdf, 40kb) gets you to think about why you want to run a business, what previous experience you have, your qualifications and your wider interests.
Mark Wright gives his top tips for how to be your best in your career, including how to:
- Think positively
- Work harder and go further
- Be yourself
Have you got the right skills to succeed?
- Have you got the right skills to succeed? - YouTube video
- Your business and your personality video (YouTube video) and worksheet (docx, 36kb)
- Emma Gannon on time management - YouTube video
- Entrepreneur Q&A With Maria Hatzistefanis (aka @MrsRodial) (docx, 22kb)