Why are you starting a business?
This worksheet (pdf, 40kb) gets you to think about why you want to run a business, what previous experience you have, your qualifications and your wider interests.
Mark Wright gives his top tips for how to be your best in your career, including how to:
- Think positively
- Work harder and go further
- Be yourself
Have you got the right skills to succeed?
- Have you got the right skills to succeed? - YouTube video
- Your business and your personality video (YouTube video) and worksheet (docx, 36kb)
- Emma Gannon on time management - YouTube video
- Entrepreneur Q&A With Maria Hatzistefanis (aka @MrsRodial) (docx, 22kb)
What are your business values?
Want to work through your business idea with like-minded people? Join our Enterprise programme today.