Skills and Strengths
A skill is a learned ability, whereas a strength is something a person is particularly good at. Everyone has a strength. What's yours?
Spend some time thinking about your own skills and strengths so that you can talk them through with a friend or mentor and see how you can use them in the future.
- Write down a list of your own skills and strengths
- How do they help you manage challenges with work, relationships, friends or family?
- Write down some examples of when you have used these skills
- Describe why these skills are important to you
- How else could you use them in the future?
In 30 seconds write down the following:
- How great your best friend is? Consider their qualities, skills, strengths and achievements.
- Your own strengths and positive traits.
Which one was harder and why?
For more confidence-boosting advice and tips, why not sign up to one of our programmes?