Referring young people
Do you know a young person who could benefit from our support? If you’re a parent, guardian, friend or working with a young person, you can refer them here.
We help young people aged 13 to 30 get into work, education and training.
How it works
Whether you’re working with young people day to day or are a family friend, if you know someone who needs a boost to develop their confidence and skills, we can work with you to ensure they get the support they need.
We believe all young people can achieve their potential with the right opportunities. We offer a wide range of programmes and options and will work with a young person to find the right support for them.
Who can refer?
You can refer a young person if you are a:
- Parent / guardian
- Organisations working with young people
If you work for JobCentre Plus, we have a national referral agreement in place between our organisations. Please refer to your local intranet for further details.
How to refer
Referring a young person to us is really simple. Here's how:
- Get in touch: Use the phone number or the form to give us a few basic details about the young person.
- Email: You'll receive an email notification once you know we've logged your enquiry.
- Chat: Our local team will arrange to speak with the young person and find out more about how we can help them and what's locally available to them.
- Refer: After we've spoken to the young person, we will refer them to the support that's right for them, through The Prince's Trust or an alternative network.
- Send: If you provided an email address, and the young person is happy for us to do so, we'll send you an update on what type of support they've been offered.
Become a referral partner?
If you’re an organisation that would like to become a referral partner then give us a call and we can link you with someone in your local area to discuss developing a partnership.
FIND AN OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU
Meet Ana Potter
Ana referred her son Marcus to The Prince's Trust last year.
Struggling at school due to his autism and health issues, he was extremely nervous when he first joined our Get Started with Robots course.