Learn business skills with Prince’s Trust Online
Want to be your own boss? Sign up to our business short course to find out how, with support from an online mentor along the way.
Shiarna tells us why our course works for her.
Gain the skills you need to set up your own business
Got a great idea but aren’t sure what to do next? We’ve got you covered!
Sign up to our free online course and through a mix of videos, articles and interactive content, learn how to:
- Research your marketplace and competitors
- Build an effective pricing strategy and manage your finances
- Develop an exciting marketing strategy to bring in sales
- Write and deliver a quick pitch that'll get investors and customers interested
Learn at a time and pace that suits you, using your phone or computer. If you want one (we think they're great!) you'll be able to request an experienced online mentor who's there to support you along the way.
Is Prince's Trust Online for you?
As a UK youth charity, we can only support you if you're:
- Aged between 18 and 30
- Unemployed or working fewer than 35 hours a week
- Not studying or studying fewer than 14 hours a week
- A UK resident that has the right to work in the UK, or applying for the right to do so
Got a question? Please get in touch and we'll reply as soon as we can.
Prefer to learn in person? We also offer four-day courses across the UK.