Learn business skills with Prince’s Trust Online
Want to gain the skills you need to set up your own business? Sign up to Prince’s Trust Online, and learn at your own pace with dedicated support along the way.
Shiarna tells us why the flexible support from Enterprise Online works for her.
Gain the skills you need to set up your own business
Do you have a great idea for a business, but aren’t sure what to do next? We’ve got you covered.
Join Prince’s Trust Online today and, through a mix of videos, articles, and interactive content, you will learn:
- How to develop a quick pitch to get investors and customers interested in your business
- How to develop your marketing strategy to bring in sales
- How to research your competitors with practical tips and guidance
- How to develop a pricing strategy and manage the finances of your business
What’s more, you can learn at a time and pace that suits you. If you want one, you can request a trained e-mentor to help you reach your goals.
Check if you're eligible
As a UK youth charity, we can only support young people who meet the criteria below.
All you need to sign up is to be:
- A UK resident that has the right to work in the UK, or applying for the right to do so
- Unemployed or working less than 35 hours a week
- Not studying or studying less than 14 hours a week
- Aged between 18 and 30
If you meet all of the above criteria, sign up now!
Already signed up? Click here to continue learning.
We also offer four-day courses delivered in-person across the UK. If that sounds more like your thing, take a look at this link to find out more.
Gemma Arterton believes you can do it!
Don't just take our word for it. Hear what award-winning actress and celebrity ambassador Gemma Arterton has to say about your next steps.