Get ready for employment with Prince’s Trust Online
Want to gain essential skills to help you secure a job? Sign up to Prince’s Trust Online, and learn at your own pace with dedicated support along the way.
Develop the skills you need to succeed.
Gain the skills you need for the job you want
We believe in you - which is why we want to help you gain the skills and confidence you need to get the job you want.
Join Prince’s Trust Online today and, through a mix of videos, articles, and interactive content, you will learn:
- What kind of job could be right for you
- How to make your CV standout and get an employer’s attention
- How to ace an interview with practical tips and guidance
- How to feel confident during your job search
What’s more, you can learn at a time and pace that suits you. If you want one, you can request a trained e-mentor to help you reach your goals.
See the full list of learning content > Employability Learning Plan - what will I learn? (pdf, 163kb)
Check if you're eligible
As a UK youth charity, we can only support young people who meet the criteria below.
All you need to sign up is to be:
- A UK resident that has the right to work in the UK, or is applying for the right to do so
- Unemployed or working less than 35 hours a week
- Not studying or studying less than 14 hours a week
- Aged between 18 and 30
If you meet all of the above criteria, sign up now!
If you're unsure whether you're eligible, or if you have any other questions about Prince's Trust Online, please get in touch and we'll be happy to advise: PTonline.email@example.com
Already signed up? Click here to continue learning.