Find your next job with Prince’s Trust Online
Free training and advice to help you gain confidence and get into work.
Develop the skills you need to succeed.
Gain the skills you need for the job you want
We know youth can do it - which is why we're here to support you in gaining the confidence and skills you need in your job search and in the first few weeks of your new role.
Join for free today for access to videos, articles and interactive content which will help you to learn:
- What kind of job could be right for you
- How to feel confident during your job search
- Ways to make your CV standout and get an employer’s attention
- How to ace an interview with practical tips and guidance
Learn at a time and pace that suits you, using your phone or computer. If you want one (we think they're great!) you'll be able to request an experienced online mentor who's there to support you along the way.
Is Prince's Trust Online for you?
As a UK youth charity, we can only support you if you're:
- Aged between 18 and 30
- Unemployed or working fewer than 35 hours a week
- Not studying or studying fewer than 14 hours a week
- A UK resident that has the right to work in the UK, or applying for the right to do so
Got a question? Please get in touch and we'll reply to you as soon as we can.
Prefer to learn in person? We also offer four-day courses across the UK.