Want to work in the utilities industry?
Our Get into Energy course, delivered in partnership with National Grid, will give you the skills to get ahead in the energy sector
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain experience of utility construction activities, including resource management, health and safety and quality systems.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is available to all young people living in the West Midlands aged 16-25
- The course is 2 weeks long and will be delivered virtually via MS Teams
- You'll get to learn employability skills to help you become work ready - including time management and interview skills
- You'll learn more about National Grid and the various jobs roles available