Want to get into The NHS?
Our Get Into Hospital Services course, delivered in partnership with The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, will give you valuable training and an insight into working in a hospital environment. You'll get the chance to undertake a work experience placement (available roles include Business Admin and Healthcare Assistant). You’ll also walk away with a qualification in Emergency First Aid.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences within The NHS.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in the Black Country
- The course runs from 9am-5pm and lasts for 4 weeks
- You'll attend all of your training at New Cross Hospital, with work placements located at New Cross, West Park or Cannock Chase hospitals
- You’ll get the chance to secure a qualification in Emergency First Aid and Manual Handling