Want to get into The NHS?
Our Get into Hospital Services programme, delivered in partnership with University Hospitals Birmingham, will give you the skills to get ahead in The NHS. You'll also gain qualifications in First Aid, Infection Control and Team-building which will make your CV stand out.
Are you 18-29 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences within The NHS.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 18-29 who are not in education, training or employment
- You need to live within the Birmingham and Solihull area
- The course will run for 8 weeks with 1 week full-time training and 7 weeks part-time sessions
- You'll gain qualifications in Infection Control, First Aid and Team-building