Want to get into The NHS?
Our Get into The NHS course, delivered in partnership with Walsall Healthcare, will give you the skills to get ahead. You'll meet new people and learn new skills as well as gain work experience.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences within The NHS.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course runs from Monday 3rd February – Friday 28th February 2019 at Walsall Manor Hospital
- You'll gain valuable training and work experience within the Healthcare Trust
- The course includes two-weeks of training as well as a two-week work placement in Admin or Healthcare roles at Walsall Manor Hospital
- You'll receive practical training and qualifications in Emergency First Aid and Health & Safety
- You'll get your travel expenses paid for on programme