Want to get into The NHS?
Our Get into The NHS course, delivered in partnership with Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust, will give you the skills to get ahead in the healthcare sector.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences within The NHS.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The 4 week full-time programme will be delivered at Wayside House in Coventry
- You'll receive a mixed timetable of vocational & employability training
- The Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust is a mental health Trust working with those in the community accessing their services
- You'll get to undertake a work placement across the Coventry or Nuneaton area in either Admin or Clinical roles