Want to get into the NHS?
Our Get into Hospital Services course, delivered in partnership with Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust, will give you valuable training and insight into working in a hospital environment. The course features a variety of work experience placements including Healthcare Assistant, Business Admin, Catering, and much more! You’ll also walk away with a qualification in Emergency First Aid.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences within The NHS.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in Shropshire
- The course runs from 9:30am-4pm and lasts for 4 weeks
- The course training takes place at the Princess Royal Hospital, with placements located at either the Royal Shrewsbury or Princess Royal hospitals
- You’ll have the chance to secure a qualification in Emergency First Aid upon completion of the course