Want to get into The NHS?
Our Get into Hospital Services course, delivered in partnership with University Hospitals Birmingham, will give you the skills to start a lifelong career within The NHS.
Are you 18-29 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences within The NHS.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 18-29 with a Birningham or Solihull postcode
- The course runs for 8 weeks consisting of 2 weeks full time training and 6 weeks part time follow on sessions
- You'll get a 2 weeks work placement in a clinical area
- This is a clinical only course geared towards young people wanted a career in a patient facing role
- You will gain qualifications in Infection Control, First Aid and Teambuilding