Want to get into technology?
Our free 12-week Get into Robotic Process Automation course, delivered in partnership with UI Path, will give you the skills to get ahead and the world of tech.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain practical experience to secure a job in the industry.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 18-30 who are unemployed, part-time employed, in unstable employment or part-time education (less than 16 hours)
- The course will take place online, through Microsoft Teams
- You'll have the opportunity to gain a Robotic Process Automation Associate Certification upon completion of the course
- You'll also receive access to the UI Path online learning academy to prepare for your exam and UI Path technical mentors will be on hand to offer employability support, set business challenges and lead hackathons
- The course includes weekly employability and support sessions from Prince’s Trust staff as well as 121 support to help you apply for jobs