Do you want to work in the security industry?
Our 4-week Get Into Security programme, delivered in partnership with Eventsec, will give you an insight into the security industry, as well as help you to meet new people and gain practical skills with the aim of working towards securing your SIA License, a Level 2 Award in Door Supervision and a first aid qualification. You'll also get to take part in a job interview with Eventsec.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a range of skills, including workplace and hazard awareness and conflict management.
Complete SIA training and get help applying for your Door Supervisor's Licence.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in Northern Ireland
- The course runs from 9am to 4pm and lasts for 4 weeks
- The course training will consist of a blended delivery of online and face to face in Belfast
- You'll increase your knowledge, transferable skills and experience, giving you the opportunity to get ahead
- Please note that travel will be required for training purposes during the 4 weeks