Do you want to work in the security industry?
Our Get into Security course, delivered in partnership with Triforce Security, will give you the skills to unlock your potential.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a range of skills, including workplace and hazard awareness and conflict management.
Complete SIA training and get help applying for your Door Supervisor's Licence.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 18-30 who live in Medway and have an interest in working within security