Do you want to work in retail?
Our Get into Retail course, delivered in partnership with Jarrold's, will give you the skills to get ahead in retail. You'll also walk away with 2 qualifications - Customer Service and Conflict Management.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain retail skills such as customer service, stock control and window and shop displays.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 16 -30
- The course runs from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, and lasts for 4 weeks
- The course takes place at Jarrold's in Norwich
- You'll have the chance to secure 2 qualifications upon successful completion of the course
The course kicks off with a Taster Day on Wednesday 25th September 2019 at Jarrold's in Norwich City Centre. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.