Do you want to work in retail?
Our exciting retail programme with M&S is back for February 2022! Four weeks of valuable work experience in an M&S store followed by the possibility of securing a paid contract!
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain retail skills such as customer service, stock control and window and shop displays.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
This programme will help you get a valuable insight into the world of retail and develop a whole variety of skills...
- Customer service
- Learn to use stock-management software
- Teamwork and communication
- Confidence and independence
Open to young people:
- Age 16-30
- Living in Nottingham(shire) or Derby(shire)
- Not in Employment, Education or Training (NEET)
The Taster Day for the programme will be taking place in-person in Derby (location and times TBC) on Wednesday 16th February 2022.
If successful on the Taster Day, you will then complete four-weeks of work experience at the Derbion (Intu) Store rom Monday 28th February to Friday 25th March.