Do you want to work in retail?
Our Get into Retail course, delivered in partnership with TK Maxx, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain retail skills such as customer service, stock control and window and shop displays.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is a fantastic opportunity to build your confidence, gain experience and learn all about a career with TK Maxx
- You'll undertake work experience in a TK Maxx/Homesense store
- The course will give you a chance to meet new people, work as a team, learn new skills, gain training in customer service and develop your interview and employability skills
- You'll also learn how to create a great looking CV, learn presentation skills and gain the understanding of how to smash that interview, as well as learn how to set realistic goals for yourself and how to achieve them
The course kicks-off with a Taster Day on Thursday 29th July 2021 via Microsoft Teams. Please note that there will be an interview process to make sure that you are suitable for the programme.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.