Do you want to work in retail?
Our Get into Retail course, delivered in partnership with TK Maxx, will give you on the job experience working in a busy environment. The course will help increase your knowledge, transferable skills and experience, giving you the opportunity to get ahead.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain retail skills such as customer service, stock control and window and shop displays.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people across Northern Ireland
- The course runs from 9am to 5pm and lasts for 4 weeks
- You'll undertake training which will consist of a blended delivery of both online and instore
- You'll be required to travel to your TK Maxx placement store during the 4 weeks
- The course includes work placement locations in: Belfast, Boucher, Lisburn and Newtownabbey
The course kicks-off with a Taster Day at 10am on Thursday 26th August, 2021. If you would like more information, please contact us using the details above.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.