Do you want to work in retail?
Our Get into Retail programme, delivered in partnership with Lidl, will give you on-the-job experience working in a busy environment. The course will help increase your knowledge, transferable skills and experience giving you the opportunity to get ahead.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain retail skills such as customer service, stock control and window and shop displays.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 18-30 based in Northern Ireland
- The course runs from the 8th March to the 31st March 2021
- The course includes a work placement that will take place instore (full flexibility for shifts is required)
- You'll undertake training which will consist of a blended delivery of online and instore
- Please note travel will be required to your NI Lidl placement store during the 4 weeks
The course kicks-off with a Taster Day online at 10am on Tuesday 2nd March 2021. Please get in touch if you would like more information.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.