Want to get into retail?
Our Marks & Start retail course, in partnership with Marks & Spencer, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of experiences within M&S stores as well as support from M&S staff to help you to potentially secure a job in retail.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you'll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The programme is open to young people aged 16-30 living in Northern Ireland
- The programme runs from Monday 18th July to Friday 12th August
- The programme includes work experience placements at Marks & Spencer stores across Northern Ireland