Want to get into retail?
Our Get Into Retail programme, delivered in partnership with Marks and Spencer, will give you the skills to get ahead, hands-on experience and training with one of the UK’s biggest retailers.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of experiences within M&S stores as well as support from M&S staff to help you to potentially secure a job in retail.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you'll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in the Black Country
- The course runs from 9am-5pm and lasts for 4 weeks
- All training takes place online, with placements at one of the allocated stores, Wolverhampton, Merry Hill or West Bromwich.
- Lunch and travel expenses will be provided throughout programme
The course kicks-off with a taster session on 16th February 2022.
This is a great opportunity to find out more about the programme, meet the Team and ask any questions.
You must register your interest and book as there are limited places.