Want to get into retail?
Our Marks & Start retail course, delivered in partnership with Marks & Spencer, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of experiences within M&S stores as well as support from M&S staff to help you to potentially secure a job in retail.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you'll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course includes work placements in the following areas: Plymouth, Exeter, Torbay, Bristol, Gloucester
- You'll get all training provided on the programme and get the chance to boost your employability skills as well as access up to 6 months mentoring support
- You'll also get your travel expenses paid, your lunch included and the course doesn't affect your benefits
The course kicks-off with a digital Information Session which will take place via Microsoft Teams (dates and times will be confirmed once you are booked on). If you are selected, the Taster Day will be on Wednesday 6th October 2021.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.