Want to get into retail?
Our Marks & Start retail course, delivered in partnership with Marks & Spencer, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of experiences within M&S stores as well as support from M&S staff to help you to potentially secure a job in retail.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you'll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 16-25, who are unemployed and interested in a career in retail
- You'll gain valuable training, work experience and mentoring with Marks and Spencer
- The course will give you the opportunity to develop your employability and personal skills whilst boosting your confidence
- You'll receive up to six months support after the programme to plan your next steps
- You'll also get your travel expenses and lunch provided throughout programme
The course kicks-off with an online Taster Day takes on 6th October 2021. This will be an opportunity to find out more about the programme and speak with staff from The Prince's Trust and M&S before securing a possible place on the programme. We are looking for young people who are work-ready and able to commit to the 4-week programme & work experience opportunity.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.