Want to get into retail?
Our Marks & Start retail course, delivered in partnership with Marks & Spencer, will give you on the job experience working in a busy environment. The course will help increase your knowledge, transferable skills and experience giving you the opportunity to get ahead.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of experiences within M&S stores as well as support from M&S staff to help you to potentially secure a job in retail.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you'll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in Northern Ireland
- The course includes work placements, with opportunities available across: Boucher, Belfast City Centre and Upper Newtownards Road
- The course runs from 10am to 4:30pm with several late night shifts that will finish no later than 9pm
- The course will run for 4 weeks, with training taking place instore and online
- You'll be required to travel to your M&S placement store during the 4 weeks of the programme but travel costs will be reimbursed
- You'll take part in an interview at the end of the programme
The course kicks-off with an online Taster Day at 10am on Wednesday 6th October, 2021. If you would like more information, please contact us using the details above.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.