Want to get into retail?
Our Make Your Mark retail course, delivered in partnership with Marks & Spencer, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of experiences within M&S stores as well as support from M&S staff to help you to potentially secure a job in retail.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you'll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people who live in North Wales
- The course runs from 19th March until 12th April 2018, lasting 4 weeks
- All travel expenses are paid on programme (please keep your receipts in order to be reimbursed)
- All lunches are provided for the duration of the programme
- You'll get the chance to undertake work experience in a Marks & Spencer store based in Prestatyn, Bangor or Llandudno
The course kicks off with a Taster Day from 9am until 4:30pm on Tuesday 13th March 2018, in Llandudno.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.