Are you ready for work?
Our Get Hired event will give you a helping hand finding a job or apprenticeship. You'll improve your confidence, get professional support to help you ace interviews and receive tailored 1-2-1 support to help you find a job.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people, boost your confidence and develop your interview and employability skills.
Interview with multiple employers during the event for entry level jobs across a variety of sectors.
- The online event is open to young people across: Birmingham, Solihull, Stoke, Staffordshire, Black Country, Coventry, Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Herefordshire
- The event takes place from Tuesday 30th November to Thursday 2nd December 2021
- The event is open to young people aged 16-30 who are currently not in work, education or training but are motivated to move into work
- You'll get the opportunity to take part in workshops to help you with your confidence and prepare for interviews
- You'll get to meet and talk to BMet, Creative Alliance and The Development Manager about their live opportunities in Technology, Customer Service, Digital, Creative and other sectors
- The event will give you access to specialist micro employability sessions delivered by professionals giving you all the tips and tricks you need to take your next step into work
- The event also includes a mock interview to help you enhance your interview skills and receive tailored feedback and there will be follow on 1-2-1 support as well as access to a mailing list with future sessions and job opportunities
The London Cocktail Club have employed young people through our Get Hired initiative.
Sharell, who now works for the London Cocktail Club, shares her experience of the Get Hired initiative.