Want to dive into something new?
Our Get into Swim Teaching course, delivered in partnership with Active Luton, will open doors into the leisure industry. You’ll walk away with qualifications that include First Aid, L1 Assistant Swim Teacher Practical & National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain practical experience by trying your hand at a number of new skills.
You'll get to undertake work experience with an external employer within the industry, support with employability skills, improving your teamwork and communication skills along with boosting your confidence, interview skills and CV.
You’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in Luton and Bedfordshire
- The course runs from 11th to the 22nd of October
- You’ll have the chance to secure a L1 Assistant Swim Teacher Practical & National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches and a First Aid qualification