Do you want to work in the IT industry?
Our Get into IT Support course, delivered in partnership with Google, runs for three months, with 12-16 hours of study each week. You'll learn online, with a combination of assisted learning and self-study. On completion, you'll receive a highly respected certificate to impress potential employers with and receive help to find an entry-level IT support job.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and have the chance to gain new skills which may include PC maintenance, customer care, hardware and software.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 18 - 30, living in Leicestershire
- The course is sponsored by Google and delivered online via Coursera
- You'll get the chance to take part in weekly group employability sessions and can access tailored 121 support throughout your studies as well take the oppotunity to attend a 'Get Hired' event
- You'll recieve a recognised & respectable certificate in Google IT Support
- The course is 100% online, so you can study at your own pace and you'll have up to 3 months to complete it