Are you looking to boost your employability skills and seek out a job?
Our Get Hired course brings together young people and employers with live opportunities. The course is open to young people aged 16-30 living in Stoke, Staffordshire, Black Country, Coventry, Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Herefordshire.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the event works
If you are ready to work but need a helping hand then this is the event for you. Improve your confidence, get professional support to help you ace interviews and receive tailored 1-2-1 support to help you find a job once the programme has finished.
The 3-day event includes workshops to help you with your confidence and prepare for interviews.
Not only will you take part in application & interview training to improve your techniques and hear from employers with live opportunities, you'll also get access to specialist micro employability sessions giving you all the tips and tricks you need to take your next step into work.
- The course is open to 16-30 year olds, living in the West Midlands (Stoke, Staffordshire, Black Country, Coventry, Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Herefordshire) who are currently not in work, education or training and want to move into employment
- The course takes place online via Microsoft Teams - after you sign up, we'll be in touch to confirm your place, give you details of the event and send you the link to join
- You'll receive tailored 1-2-1 support to help you find and move into a job
- You'll be able to apply for a Development Award and receive funding for up to £150 to help pay for travel or work clothing when you find work