Are you ready to find employment?
Our Online Ready to Work course will give you the skills to get ahead in the world of work. You'll improve your confidence, have access to professional support that will help you to ace interviews, and you'll receive tailored 1-2-1 support to help you find a job.
Are you 16-30 and work ready?
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
- The course is open to 16-30 year old's, living in West Midlands who are currently not in work, education or training but are motivated to move into work
- The course takes place online and will run across 3 days: Tuesday 19th January 10am-2pm, Wednesday 20th January 10am-4pm and Thursday 21st January 10am-2pm (breaks will be included)
- You'll take part in workshops that will help you with your confidence and get you prepared for interviews
- You'll get to hear about The Development Manager and any vacancies they have available
- You'll also get access to specialist micro employability sessions, giving you all the tips and tricks you need to take your next step into work with employers that include HSBC, Accenture and Oracle
- The course includes a mock interview to help you enhance your interview skills where you'll receive tailored feedback as well as follow on 1-2-1 support and access to a mailing list with future sessions & job opportunities
You might also be interested in: