Do you want to work in the logistics industry?
Our Online Get into Logistics and Warehousing course, delivered in partnership with Steadfast and Cross Keys Homes, will open up a number of doors in the industry. The course will be delivered virtually.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain practical experience to secure a job in the industry.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course will take place online, so you'll need access to the internet
- The course includes the chance to gain a Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage
- You'll have access to a guaranteed interview for a job vacancy in a warehouse in Peterborough, Wisbech or Huntingdon
- You'll learn about Health and Safety, Security Legislation as well as how to receive and store goods and materials, process orders, dispatch goods and deliver effective customer service
- The course is free, won't affect your benefits and you'll get the chance to acces up to six months support after the programme