Do you want to work in the IT industry?
Our Get into IT course will open up a number of doors in the industry where you will be able to acheive the Google IT Support Professional Certificate!
This a 12 week course combining flexible self study and live online support:
- Learn about the fundamentals areas of IT Support including networking, software & hardware, troubleshooting and so much more!
- Gain employability skills specific for the digital industry.
- Get 1-2-1 follow on support to help you find your next steps into IT.
- Recieve a well- respected certificate to impress potential employers once you complete the course!
How the course works
Meet new people and have the chance to gain new skills which may include PC maintenance, customer care, hardware and software.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
The course will kick off on 20th June 2022 where it will be over to you to start you Google IT Support Certificate journey.
We will put on weekly sessions which will cover employability skills and see how you are getting on!
Taster Day will be held on MS Teams on 16th June 2022. In this session:
- Course Overview
- What are the expectations?
- Sign up to Coursera