Do you want to work in the IT industry?
Our Get into IT Support course, delivered in partnership with Google, will open up a number of doors in the industry.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and have the chance to gain new skills which may include PC maintenance, customer care, hardware and software.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 18-30 across Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire, who are unemployed, part-time employed, in unstable employment or part-time education (less than 16 hours)
- The course will take place online, via Microsoft Teams & Coursera
- You'll learn about the fundamentals of IT Support, including concepts such as Networking, Software, Hardware, Active Directory, Troubleshooting and more!
- You'll also learn employability skills specific to the digital industry and gain confidence in selling your IT skills
- The course will also give you access to 1:1 support from Prince's Trust staff to help you find your next steps into IT