Do you want to work in the IT industry?
Our Get into IT Support course, delivered in partnership with Google, will open up a number of doors in the industry. The course runs for three months, with 12-16 hours of study each week, and you'll learn online through a combination of assisted learning and self-study.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and have the chance to gain new skills which may include PC maintenance, customer care, hardware and software.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 18 - 30, living in Northern Ireland
- The course is sponsored by Google and is delivered online via Coursera
- You'll receive a recognised & respectable certificate in Google IT Support
- The course is 100% online, so you can study at your own pace and you'll have up to 3 months to complete it
- You can attend regular employability sessions and will have tailored 121 support
- You'll receive a highly respected certificate to impress potential employers with as well as help to find an entry-level IT support job